Pages

Harry Potter Movie Magic in 2012 London Cultural Olympiad

Thursday, July 7, 2011



Recognized her? Yes!  She is Jessica Cave, who plays Ron Weasley’s love interest Lavender Brown in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, was on hand to help a group of 14-19 year olds make a film in a day. The finished product could be shown at London 2012 venues during next summer’s Olympic and Paralympic Games. Jessica will present an award at the Film Nation Shorts National Award Ceremony in October, said: ‘I started making short films when I was keen to expand my skills beyond acting and really wanted to learn the craft of film making. Because of my experience I was keen to come to Waltham Forest and help inspire young people who wouldn’t normally think of trying to do something like this to get involved.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment