Pages

AppLe Bunnies

Saturday, April 30, 2011
I was inspired by this picture ^ up there! When I was updating for my favorite milk toof blog, I saw this episode “snack time” of ickle and lardee. Then, yesterday I found some apples on the fridge that dares me to make some apple bunnies. At first I didn’t know how to make one, I ask Google about it and gave me an immediate answer, but my initial attempt was not that perfect I find it not exactly what I want, really to be honest it doesn’t look like a bunny at all, however it doesn’t frustrate me. Instead I push myself to make a new one again until it appears to be a cute bunny. Here is my own procedure in making apple bunnies, I made it simple and much easier, hope it can give you significance in making one too. Here’s how to start, cut the apple into wedges basically its cut into eight and remove the core then cut a deep V shape into the skin. After making the slit in the apple skin, run the knife under the peel and stop at the base of the V, now the peel should look like bunny ears. Then lastly soak them into the water to make the ears curl up about 2 minutes this also prevents the apple from browning. I just followed these steps then after my second attempt it goes well.

1 comments:

{ Xiaoness Art } at: May 1, 2011 at 5:28 PM said...

I follow Milk Toof too. :D keep posting more cute stuff! <3

Post a Comment